Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two black specks in a pie told a tale on him...


Two black specks in a pie told a tale on him...

Two black specks in a pie led to a $500.00 fine for a Wellington takeaway bar - $250.00 for each speck of mouse dropping baked into the bottom of one of his pies.

Nearly a year after the rodent infestation shut down his lunch bar for two days, owner Guang Liu from China is quite happy at the outcome.

At the Wellington district Court this week he said "it was a good lesson for us to keep our eyes open." He's right, and an expensive reminder to do so. He was actually found guilty of selling a pie with mouse droppings in it.

However, if I am in the Rongotai Road area of Wellington City, I know where I will never buy a pie in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.